Home » Product Offerings » Medicare Supplements

Medicare Supplements

The average life expectancy for those who live in Maryland is 78. Are you nearing this age, or have you just turned 65?

If you already have Medicare, then you should look into securing Medicare supplements today. As you age, it is typical to have more health related issues. However, your health insurance and current Medicare may not be enough to protect you. This is why having Medicare supplements are so important. Are you confused about where to begin? Let the friendly agents at Bye Insurance Agency assist you in all of your Medicare needs!

If you are 65, soon to be, or over this age, there is a good possibility that your healthcare costs could exceed your Medicare allowances. This is where Medicare supplements come into play. Although the government supplies Medicare, which covers about 80 percent of your healthcare costs, the supplements can cover the other 20 percent.

Having this kind of support can allow you to cover the cost differences for your doctor visits, prescriptions, and more, providing you with the peace of mind you need. Our team is here to make the supplement shopping process easy and not difficult. Come to us with any questions or concerns you have about your current or new plan. We will work hard to tailor a package that meets your unique lifestyle.

There are several types of Medicare supplement insurance plans to choose from. Each plan consists of different costs and coverages, all which are meant to fill in the gaps of your Medicare policies. Being enrolled in Medicare Part A and B makes you eligible for a supplement insurance plan.

Making arrangements to have a secure, happy future is important for yourself and those who love you. It is also important to us here at Bye Insurance Agency. Give us a call today at 888-489-3308 or fill out the form for a free quote and to learn more about Medicare supplement coverage.