SECURING YOUR IDENTITY AND YOUR FUTURE
According to the Federal Trade Commission, up to nine million people in the United States have their identities stolen each year. The problem is widespread and the Social Security Department calls it one of the fastest growing crimes. Your identity can be compromised in several different ways, including:
- Theft of your mail or your recycling for information such as bank and credit card statements, new checks, credit card offers, and tax information.
- Stealing personal financial information online from unsecured websites.
- Buying your personal information from sources who are supposed to keep it confidential (possibly store or restaurant employees acting on their own).
- Phone scams such as receiving a call from someone posing as a representative of your bank asking you to give them your account information.
IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION YOU CAN COUNT ON
At Bye Insurance Agency, we offer identity theft coverage and credit monitoring services that can put your mind at ease. We make it our business to keep up to date with recent changes in this field so that we can better serve you. We don’t want you to spend endless hours trying to recover what thieves have taken from you, your identity. It’s your identity and we want to help you keep it that way.
Through top insurance carriers, we can provide the coverage you need to address these serious problems by covering your court costs, legal fees, and lost wages. You will have access to experts who will help you work with credit bureaus to restore your identity. With our credit monitoring service, you will be notified if a new account is opened in your name, a new credit inquiry about you is made, or if there are changes to your credit report (notified within 24 hours). Take a look at a list of benefits this program offers:
- Free credit monitoring service
- Up to $25,000 in coverage
- No deductible
- Access to your TransUnion credit report and score throughout the year
- Enroll other household members for only $3.99 per person
At Bye Insurance Agency, we have been in business for thirty-one years allowing us to serve generations of clients with dedication. To learn more about the services we offer contact one of knowledgeable agents by calling 410-544-43008. We look forward to hearing from you!